Naturopathic Family Medicine & Pediatrics
At A Gentle Beginning, we offer a wide variety of natural family medicine and pediatric care services to fit the needs of women and their growing families.
Naturopathic physicians (ND) are licensed as primary care physicians who address the underlying cause of disease through effective, individualized natural remedies such as botanicals or herbal medicine, homeopathy, nutritional supplements, physical medicine and hydrotherapy. These modalities integrate and support the healing powers of body, mind and spirit. When necessary we also prescribe prescription medications such as antibiotics.
- Naturopathic pediatric care from birth through teen years
- Well child exams and help with the vaccination decision
- Complete newborn exams and screenings
- Cranial Sacral Therapy for Infants
- Acute illnesses - ear aches, coughs, colds, flus, tummy aches
- More chronic concerns - asthma, eczema, allergies